We are always looking for talented people to join us.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest financial advisory firms in Malaysia which will provide you with a great
career path, a fantastic work environment and a supportive management team.
The following career opportunities are now open at StandardFA. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Interested candidate please contact email@example.com.
[ Open All | Close All ]
IT Executive (1 post in Head Office, PJ) ▼
IT Executive (1 post in Head Office, PJ) ▲
- Administer server and network system and to provide first level support for Internet, file servers and application servers
- To manage the data security and integrity by ensuring a reliable and efficient data/security system (hardware & software); backup procedure is being carried out in accordance to the IT Disaster Recovery Plans
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password
- Develops and maintain website and web-based applications
- Other challenging duties and opportunities to explore challenging technologies
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or equivalent
- More than 2 years of experience in related field
- Hands-on experience with web application architecture and relational database design
- Must have good knowledge and working experience with asp.net (VB & C#), PHP, MS SQL and my SQL database.
- Good in testing and debugging with troubleshooting skills
- Experience in following areas : WLAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Active Directory Servers, POP3, SMTP, DNS. DHCP, PC troubleshooting/configuration
- Flexible to work out of office hours to support servers and systems, as and when it is needed.
Business Development Manager (2 vacancies - Penang & Ipoh) ▼
Business Development Manager (2 vacancies - Penang & Ipoh) ▲
- Delivering and coordinating all services and/or group products to all advisers
- Day to day support of the Northern and Ipoh state network
- Looking after all the business development needs of the practices’ clients including conducting client meetings and the facilitation and implementation of Business Programs.
- To monitor and control supervised RRs, in regards to progress of becoming licensed ARs within any given period as laid out by the regulators
- Accountable for adviser recruitment
- Keeping abreast of all industry research, products and changes
- Supporting other team members and promoting a positive team environment
- Meet all goals set and objectives set by management
- Minimum 3 year experience in financial services industry.
- Minimum degree holder.
- Must have experience in agency development, recruitment, and ability to conduct presentation in public.
- Preferably CFP/ RFP holder.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to analyse statistics
- Ability to conduct research for appropriate providers and insurance
- Good understanding of compliance issues
- Good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and IT skills